Click here to download the podcast. (right click, save as)
Click here to subscribe to RacerViews iTunes channel
Our third podcast is now available to download!
We love to hear your feedback and keep it coming. You can leave a comment here, on our Facebook/twitter feeds or by the Contact Us page on RacerViews.
This week we talk about F1, the WRC, WSBK, BTCC and we discuss where the next brilliant motorsport individuals are going to come from (details are below the player)
In this episode we are talking about
- F1 – Crazy race in Malaysia @ 2:10
- F1 – China and Bahrain @ 6:20
- Indycar – Power wins @ 8:15
- WRC – Seb crashes, Ford throw it away, Hirvonen DQ’d @ 10:50
- WRC – Rally Australia want yearly round @ 12:30
- BTCC – Carnage from Brands @ 15:10
- V8 Supercars – wrap from Tasmania @ 18:00
- F3 – Tasmania wrap and Bathurst preview @ 21:50
- WSBK – Checa does the double in Imola @ 27:10
- WSBK – Lascorz in serious condition after testing accident @ 28:50
- ALMS – Designer of 911 dies @ 30:55
- ALMS – Viper in as factory squad @ 32:40
- Interview previews with Jeroen Bleekemolen and Matt Griffin @ 34:50
- Discussion – Entrepreneurs and thinkers in today’s motorsport @ 36:15
Thanks again for listening to our podcasts!
Podcast by Sam Tickell & Ash Miller, April 2012
RacerViews was established in 2011 and with the aim of delivering a new web experience to motorsport fans. We bring exclusive interviews and photos from motorsports finest drivers of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Our team has over 30 years of experience in the motorsport field. With a heavy presence on Facebook, Twitter and iTunes where we have over 2800 followers, our mission to bring exclusive content is in safe hands. We have partnered with motorsport teams like Stig Richards Motorsport, One of a Kind Motorsport, Dark Horse Racing and MRT Performance in order to give you the best exclusive motorsport coverage.
We are always looking for new people to join our team. If you are a motorsports photographer or journalist looking for additional exposure or a great place to learn your trade, contact us