2.Race Car – Audi R8 LMS Evo GT3 … It’s fast, looks amazing, ridiculous fun to drive, and has a howling V10 to boot.
Road Car – Ferrari F355 GTS. Not fast by current standards, but simple, pure, analogue driving pleasure. Beautiful looks, sounds like a car should.
3. That’s tough to answer. The hunter or the hunted … you have to be able to cope with both to win … I’ll go with chased, means you’re in front !
4. I love doing Quali. Gets the heart going, puts all your preparation to the test, and you have to be really on it for that super focused few minutes. But nothing beats the racing. You can make up for a bad quali with a race win, or take advantage of a good quali to maximise the result. In any case, you can’t beat race-day. It’s the whole package from prep, grid, race, result, then time with the team after. Racing is what it’s all about.
The RacerViews info
By Sam Tickell/Michael Ford
We are passionate, dedicated motorsport professionals.
In 2021 you will see us trackside and stage side with exclusive coverage of
- The World Endurance Championship
- The World Rally Championship
- Belgian Rally Championship
- and more!
We aim to bring you interviews and photos you won’t see anywhere else. We don’t aim to break the news, rather we aim to bring the voices of the racers to you and atmosphere of the event to you at home. Our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube bring you more, a holistic experience. We partner with racers and professionals in the industry and give back where we can. If we can help you or you have a story to share, please contact us.
RacerViews has partnered with Championships, drivers and teams in the past. If you think we can help, have a tip or just want to say hi, please reach out.